What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Their main purpose is to recognize the users every time they access (abamaterraces.com) also allows you to improve the quality and usability of your website. Cookies are essential for the function of the internet. They cannot damage the user's device and if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help identify and solve possible functioning errors (abamaterraces.com)
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but there are slight differences:
- Session-id Cookies: These cookies are only employed during a particular session and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Their main purpose is to identify the device type and support the website security and basic functions. They do not contain personal data that permits identifying a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These cookies are stored in the hard disc of the device and our website is notified each time a user makes a new visit to (abamaterraces.com) they have an expiry date, after which the cookie stops functioning. They allow the website to identify activities and preferences, analyse visits and understand how users arrive to it, all in order to improve services.
- Functionality Cookies: These allow (abamaterraces.com) to store decisions previously made by the user, like login or password. The information gathered by such cookies remains anonymous, which means that they do not contain your name, address or other data.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are the ones installed by a website that the user is not visiting. They occur on social networks, like Facebook, or external contents complements like Google Maps. Some advertising companies use this type of file to follow a user's visits to each site where they are present.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies serve the purpose of regular maintenance and guaranteeing the best possible function and service for the user by storing data of your activity.
By accessing (abamaterraces.com), the users explicitly accept the fact that cookies may be used on their devices. If cookies are deactivated, browsing (abamaterraces.com) may not be the best possible and some functions of (abamaterraces.com).commay not work correctly.
- a) Third-party cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
This site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., with headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Name of cookies:
Purpose of cookies:
These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count the number of times the user visits (abamaterraces.com). They also store when a user visited the site for the first and for the last time. They calculate the length of a session and detect the origin of the user, and also establish certain keywords.
User configuration to avoid cookies
You can block cookies by means of browser configuration tools or configure your browser in order to receive notice when a cookie will be used.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Configuration. For more details visit: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookiesy http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int... orer-9.
- If you use Firefox, go to menu option Tools > Options > Privacy> Cookies. For more details visit: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Chrome, go to menu Options > Advanced Options > Privacy.
- For more details visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, go to Safety and Privacy to configure your browser. For more details visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/